WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

lebanon-chat--here - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* lebanon-chat--here > Topics

Subject: READ ME
Replies: 9 Views: 1763

sainz 7/21/2006 - 12:09:15
I am Israeli. yet i hope my Country will get Destroyed. d*mn Israel. i am ashamed to say i am israeli. i hope u Lebannonese win. because u are better than Israel and ur people are beautiful and most my people are war loving sc*m from Tel-Aviv Haifa and Jerusalem. i was in jail recently for 2weeks .as i went to Government building and Burnt the Israeli flag. so everyone fight against israel and win. because i believe herbala that group can win and Beat Israel. Shalom my friends. *

sexfemal 17.11.07 - 10:50pm
u r wrong,, hisballah,we love israel more than hisballah *

manx66x 18.05.08 - 01:27am
Badi nikik ya s*xfe *

scorpios 31.05.08 - 01:27pm
Im lebanese.personaly i wish to not have war again with isreal or with any other.i wish we live in peace.because lebanese people did paid an expencive price for the wars we had.and i wish isreali and palastinians found the way to live in peace. war *

zouheir 3.05.09 - 08:22am
hi ya khayne ya s*xyfemale ya g she u r a big liyar u deserve nothing in life we are fighting just to keep u safe *

zouheir 3.05.09 - 08:25am
our holly duty is to keep our lebanon free who ever is the invadors ! live in pride or die trying . *

zouheir 3.05.09 - 08:29am
there s a big diference between war and selfdefence always remember that we are just defending our houses and childrens *

ray177 3.07.09 - 11:30pm
Tayyar watani 7orr wbass *

* lebanon-chat--here Forum

Search:
topics replies

* lebanon-chat--here

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search